Custom Search

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Introducing Polk I-Sonic ES2

Polk I-Sonic ES2



Polk I-Sonic ES2 makes it easy to add all the latest audio features to your home entertainment system! The ES2 features a second generation HD radio tuner with full multicasting, and a universal iPod dock with iTunes tagging. When you hear a song you like on the radio, just hit the "Tag" button, and your compatible iPod will remind you to buy the song the next time you connect to iTunes. When not in use, the iPod dock hides beneath a sliding door to keep dust out of the connector.

The ES2 features a powerful 4-speaker iSonic array with enhanced bass and digital signal processing, so it's a great stand-alone unit for a single room. The ES2 has S-video and Composite video connectors, so it's easy to share the amazing sound and your iPod's video library among all the rooms connected to your home entertainment system, or broadcast your TV audio out through the I-Sonic speaker system. Enjoy the crisp signal of HD radio, and powerful playback from your iPod in a single room, or throughout the house with the I-Sonic ES2.


It sounds amazing. Perfect for a bedroom or office. Very full sound. Pretty awesome how much bass this thing can produce at it's small size. Also, after the firmware update, I am now able to take full advantage of my ipod nano 4th gen, which includes wiring my i-sonic to my tv and watching the movies on my ipod. Pretty cool.

0 comments:

Digi World